Social Security Disability Lawyer in Memphis, TN
John E. Dunlap has been helping those disabled get disability benefits for over 15 years. The office staff has the ability to help disabled individuals move through the difficult process of applying for benefits from the Social Security Administration.
If a disabled individual has applied for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income and been denied, then he or she may still be entitled to benefits. The office can review your case and appeal it to the proper level of review of the Social all while collecting your medical records, contacting the Social Security Administration, and representing the client in front of an Administrative Law Judge.
Mr. Dunlap’s Social Security services include:
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Potential Appeal to Federal Court
- Applying for SSD Benefits
- Appealing a Denial of Benefits
- Disability Evaluation Process
- Late Appeals
- Medical-Vocational Guidelines
- My Benefits are Delayed
- Social Security Administration List of Impairments
- What are Disability Hearings?
- Working Part-Time With SSD Benefits
- Working With Your Doctor
- Other SSD FAQs
Mr. Dunlap is an experienced Social Security attorney who has won many cases for our clients. There is no fee charged for any part of the representation until benefits are won. You can call our Memphis law firm today at (901) 320-1603 for a free consultation.